Monday, April 13, 2009

Next Fundraiser

Unfortunately every time I have called Z-Burger in the last week the man who I have to talk to is not there and they don't know when he will coming back, which is definitely frustrating. I really want to raise the rest of the money and buy the nets for the kids because they need them so much and it's important that they get them sooner rather than later. So hopefully when I call tomorrow I'll be able to talk to him and get something set up.

For my internship I get to write another article about street children, this time in the Congo. Bahati, one of the permanent staff members, is from Congo and just returned from a trip home and said he'd give me information for my article so right now I'm working on that. On Wednesday we are getting a tour of the Capitol with one of Fr. Rocco's friends that works there so that should be fun, even though we have to meet at 8:20 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment